Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolutions!

It's that time 'o year again, people!

Time for resolution.

So what are you gonna accomplish in '08? Make sure you vote, for starters! (I mean it!)

Are you gonna get fit? Practice more? Get that gig? Boy, oh boy, I'm looking forward to 2008. I just ordered a new computer, so hopefully you'll get some podcasts and video lessons thrown your way!

But dude, I am talkin' to you. What are you gonna do? And what the heck are you waiting for?

Resolutions are cliche, but following one is not. Since it is our goal to rock, to be extraordinary, to be great, following, and adhering to a resolution is a great way to start.

Just think what a better player you can be if you add an hour a day to your practice routine this year!

Happy New Year! Now go do something.

PS. Don't forget to check out Jimi's version of "Auld Lang Syne."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
This time of year is great. Hope and potential gleam a shining reflection in the snow.
Last year I resolved to reach another level in my playing. That was accomplished, but not without compromise.
This year I intend to forget compromising and just play. I'm sure I'll get farther not dragging all that excess crap with me.
I hope the video lessons and podcasts work out.
Take care.
Marcey