Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Cosmic Chuck

Hey hey hey!

I've got something cool cooking. It's a new online newsletter! It's called The Cosmic Chuck.
Still on the burner, I'm hoping to email the first edition either tomorrow or early next week.

It's a short newsletter filled with well, news. Plus, guitar advice, featured students, and stories about the folks in the poodleman community. Gear reviews will eventually find their way into the script, as will neat exercises, and a bunch of other cool stuff.

I used to publish a newsletter called The Pound. However, it was in print, and limited to my clients. With the advent of The Chuck, everyone will be able to be a part of the fun!

It's mission: Step on the Ant of Apathy!

Drop me an email at joshurban251@gmail.com if you'd like to be added to the monthly mailing list. It's free, of course, and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you enjoy the blogs, you'll love The Chuck! And you'll probably eventually be featured in it.

Drop me an email, and say "sign me up, bro!"

See ya there!

No comments: