Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Yes! Follow on, loyal followers!

I've got seven of you guys an' gals so far! Rockin'!

Now, for the blog...Geeze, I got kinda down today. It was overcast, rainy, and I was lethargic and depressed. Believe it or not...!

SO, I wrote a song! It made me feel better. Sorta. But that doesn't matter! At least I got a song out of it!

Check it out on my myspace. It's called "One of Those Days." (The sound quality is err...not quite up to my standards, but I can't figure out why. Myspace seems to have overcompressed the thing. Let me know if you've got any ideas.)

So, here's what I suggest to you rockers. 1. Write more songs. 2. When you're sad, happy, or ticked off, or whatever...Write a song, or play something heartfelt. It can even be one note. Really put your soul into it.

Give it a shot! Now.

Remember, if you never write songs, you'll always be playing somebody else's thoughts.

Rock on!

No comments: