Sunday, May 3, 2009

An letter from a 15 year old Josh

Heya!

Whew, I'm cleaning house today. Amazing how much stuff there is to find! Going through my papers today, I happened across a paper filled with mediocre cursive writing. Upon closer examination, I saw it was my own. It was a letter, never sent, intended for the local library. Here's what it said:


Dear Sir/Madam,

As a regular visitor to your library, I have noticed that your book and audio collection seem to have a wide variation. However, your hard rock/heavy metal music selection seems severely lacking. (something, hard to read) would greatly appreciate positive actions towards a heavy metal selection! I know that I am not alone in this feeling. I ask you to consider obtaining new materials for the hard rock fans that would have missed out on the hard rock classics. Everybody should be able to hear Megadeth's (yes - that's how you spell it)) Rust in Peace or Van Halen's Atomic Punk. Thanks for your time and consideration!


Sincerely,
Josh Urban


Wow, I was full of hot air way back then, too. BUT - I obviously hadn't discovered thesaurus.com! Query - Hard Rock.

Always an advocate, though! Stupid library - no Megadeth.

Gotta go clean!

Rock on!

- Josh

No comments: