Friday, July 15, 2011

Already it begins!

'Sup, Comrades?


LA has been infiltrated by two new comrades of the Revolution jamming on "Iron Man" at Guitar Center.

North Carolina and South Carolina are on the radar screen of two other comrades about to take a trip to the southland.

The Revolution is spreading! What are you gonna do to overthrow bad music? For starters, check out my new YouTube series called ComradeTV.


And what am I doing? Why, I'm only setting up shop to record a holiday EP! I'll be launching a new promotion drive soon with details and all that stuff. Right now it's studio set up, dusting the cobwebs out of the corner, and having fun finding old notes from the Signalman sessions on the shelves. Next up is working on some cool arrangements for these tunes. I'll be blogging about the process of the sessions, 'cause it's gonna be fun! There might even be some video in there, too.

Anyone have any favorite Christmas/Holiday tunes they'd like to see recorded? I think I've got a track list pretty much set, but I'm always open to suggestions.

I'll tell ya, while recording Signalman was the hardest thing I've ever done, I can't wait to get back and do some engineering, recording, arranging, and artwork! It's gonna rock, and you're gonna love it!

But blah blah blah...Here's the important news: If you haven't gotten a thank you note from me yet, you will. I'm slowly making my way through the list, and you're on it! In fifty years, you can sell it on that era's version of eBay. Until then...Well, I hope you're not wilting too much in this July weather.

For my last feat in this mostly self-centered blog post, I will announce that I'm about to get my hair dyed. However, I will try to make a cool video out of it where I'm the object of the joke, and therefore makes it funny and entertaining instead of just more noise.


I hope I don't get bleach in my eye.

- Josh





No comments: