Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thanks, Joe!

Hey Comrades!


Wow, it's been a little while! I've been going at a furious pace, but it's paid off...I've got a new car! Well, it's slightly used. The Revolution now has reliable wheels. It's a 2003 Ford Escape, and I LOVE it! Not to worry, though, the blog-inspiring and police-attracting mighty Z-28 is still on the roster, awaiting some TLC and a new fuel pump.

But enough about cars...Today I'd like to thank Joe Walker from Deft Digits for hosting a guest post from me.

Check it out here! It's my story of how I was finally convinced to use a metronome, and how John Petrucci changed my life. Read it, comrade! And thanks, Joe!

Hey, a quick heads up...Looks like I'll be able to get to Richmond now, and hence, host a radio show! If you're not a fan of The Signalman on Facebook, check it out for dates 'n times!


Vive la Revolution!
- Josh


No comments: