Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New studio

Yooooo!

Holy smokes, rockers! I know I haven't dispensed advice in weeks. Questions are still waiting to be answered. "Shimmer" is playing over my headphones. Eww...Hang on a second.

OK, I'm back with some Jeff Beck.

I wanted to make a frantically excited announcement! Call me Donald Trump, jr, because I just closed the biggest deal I've ever made. Yes, that's right, ladies and gents, I bought my first (of many) house. I'm very excited. I will build a studio in it, and it will rock.

Now, here's a small tidbit of musical coolness. A client and good friend of mine gave me a very generous Christmas present - tickets to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Check out this vid. AND I suggest that you go see these rockers and their heavy metal Christmas tunes. At least get their CD's! They play arenas - for a reason.




Deal!

- Josh/Donald

(I think we have similar teeth, but my hair kills.)

No comments: