Thursday, November 15, 2007

New Studio Location!

Heyyy folks!

This blog is intended for my clients, but you're certainly welcome to read it if you're not...

I just signed the lease on a new studio for teaching! I also just submitted my letter of resignation at Hot Licks Guitar Shop.

I will sincerely miss working at Hot Licks, and pestering the guys there. (I'm very good at that.) They've really helped me get to where I am today, and I will always have good memories of my tenure as a staff guitar instructor.

Things ended very well, and I will be finishing the month at the store. My last day teaching will be Thursday, November 29th.

The new location is just across the street - At the Southern Maryland Business Center. (Right across from the Food Lion on Old Washington Road.)

Boy, I'm excited! Y'all are gonna love the new studio. It's bigger, it has a window, and best of all, there's three conference rooms on the grounds that I'll have access to! Can you say "guitar club?" Or "PTA?"

By the way, speaking of a guitar club, it's my intention to start one. We'll watch guitar concert videos, check out gear, have fun, and maybe even learn some cool theory. The conference rooms have a projector, so we'll be able to watch Stevie Ray Vaughan burn down the El Macambo in a big way! If you've got any ideas for this club, just let me know.

I'll be open for business in December. I really hope to see y'all there! I will be calling each and every one of you to discuss this exciting new chapter in the Empire of Poodleman!

Stay tuned!

For now, rock on, and make sure your phone is nearby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOOOO
that is the coolest thing ever
im excited for that man
-Lorrain