Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Out of season, but still...

Comrades!


One of of the coolest parts of being a musician is when we hear a cool song, we can exclaim "I'm gonna cover that!" even if it's say, Beethoven's 9th Symphony. Practicality doesn't really matter in the reaction. Reality can set in during rehearsal, but sometimes with creative arrangements, almost anything is possible.

However, in this case, I think I'll be able to hit these notes no problem. Check it: I was looking through statistics of my Santa is a Communist video, and saw that it had been posted on a weird Russian site. Right next to my video was this one. I can't stop listening to it, and I so want to sing it during the holiday season! Check it out! I think you'll love it. I'm not sure how I'll replicate the cuteness of communist cats in a live setting, but I'll see what I can do. (The thought of a cat mask actually crossed my mind, I kid you not!)


I can't stop listening to this tune. Enjoy!

- Josh

No comments: