Monday, November 26, 2007

If it's crazy...

Howdy!

Man, I've been swamped lately. But in the midst of my running around like a poultry who has endured an unfortunate meeting with a sharp object, I've got this for ya:

If it's crazy...you must be on the right track!

Lookin' cool and composed is what audience members do, folks.

If you feel like a spectacle...it means you're not a spectator, and in the world of entertainment, this is good.

All the world's a stage, and if you feel stupid, awkward, and "this is gonna bomb..." You're on the right track.

Otherwise, you're probably playing it too safe. Jump out, and be the center of attention!

(And make sure your guitar's in tune...)

Rock on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bless you for that. If I wanted to be bored and listening to their music, I would be at home with my zune.