Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No room for that

Readers! Rockers! Followers!

Hey, have you been over to my twitter page, and added me to your list?

www.twitter.com/dontjoshme

I'm gonna let my imagination get the best of me. Don't miss it!

And speaking of letting imaginations get the best of you...That brings us to today's topic: Victims. Not ones of war, fraud, or violence.

Ones of their own making. Ones who embrace weakness as a way of life. I come from a line of 'em. My family reunion should be a refugee camp, there's so many sorry bleeding heart weaklings in it. "Oh, I'm hurt." Baloney.

And that has really put a bee in my bonnet. The world is filled with musicians, and people, who refuse to take responsibility for their circumstances. And today, I put my foot down, and refuse to continue that legacy.

Regardless of who's fault it is that you don't have a record deal - find a way to get one!

No matter if you can't sing - learn! (Talkin' to myself, there.)

Playing too slow? www.metronomeonline.com is open 24/7

We're all here for you, man. But you gotta be here, too.

So - quit waffling! Make it happen!

Rock on!

- Josh




No comments: