Friday, August 26, 2011

No radio show!

Alert! Alert!


Comrades! There's a crazy hurricane named Irene churning up the east coast, and it's canceled my train to Richmond! That means no radio show...booooo!

It's a funny name - the only Irene I've known was this little old lady who bought a lotto ticket every day. Maybe it's her ghost coming to wreck vengeance, and saying "beat these odds, punk!"

So, in place of the broadcast, I'll be hosting a video chat on Google + at 2:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, 8/27. My page is www.gplus.to/joshurban Drop me an email or leave a comment if you need an invite to Google + ...the coolest networking site EVER!

I'll be jammin' on some blues in honor of SRV, chatting revolution plans, and chilling. Well, I never chill, but I will be chatting!

Actually, I think a hurricane is a fitting tribute to Stevie. It's even better than a radio show.


"Well they call me Hurricane, and I've come to play you a song..."

- Josh

No comments: