Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The daily news

Hey hey!


OK, comrades, I was just reading a neat article on the Dotted Music blog, and they said that it's important to blog every day. (Hey, at LEAST more than once every few weeks!)

So, I will be trying some new writing stuff out on you loyal readers and comrades of the Revolution to overthrow bad music!

First off - Train hard, comrades! I just played first gig of the "summer" season, and it was COLD! It's hard to play guitar when your hands are chilly. But hey, I played anyway, and was warmed by the power of rock. Remember, the Revolution won't always be fought in balmy weather.

Second - anyone got tumblr? I'm joshurban.tumblr.com
Be my friend! I just posted a way cool video of the German army band playing "smoke on the water.

Third - I'm getting into radioooooo! More details soon! I did an interview for Richmond VA's WDCE 90.1, and had a blast! I've gotta chop up the audio, 'cause it's an hour and a half long. I'll put it on YouTube soon.


And lastly, here's a cool thought for the day: "How you do anything is how you do everything."


Vive la Revolution!

- Josh


No comments: